The theme was orange circles set by Lynn Krawczyk. The fabric is from the stash. I hand-dyed this a few years ago when I did the MSU Project. It has a lovely rust tone to it that knew I wanted (I know Lynn likes a good rust color). First I Thermofax Screen Printed the larger round circles in browns and black. Once that was dry I printed a mini version of Circles Sprites in gold for a little contrast and texture.Then I dug out every container of orange paint I could find, along with every orange, brown and black marker I could unearth in the studio. Then I just started experimenting with the different shades and types of paint. If something looked cool, I did some more, if it didn’t, I put it away. I layered up the colors for a bit, then broke out the pens and markers and started drawing on the painted and unpainted areas. Pebeo makes a fabric marker that worked really well for this. But beware, the odor is pretty strong with these. Also, metallic Sharpies are absolute favorites. So print, paint, draw was my method of creative mayhem. I love how it turned out and can’t wait to tackle the next theme.